- download the President's Pride report and fax or mail it to the OI office, or
- club presidents or secretary's can file the report online at the optimistleaders.org website. You have to login in and select the "President's Pride" link under the Reports section.
Community Project Awards
The Community Projects Awards (CPA) Program is an annual competition that recognizes Clubs for their community service and fundraising activities. The program stimulates membership involvement, gives the Club a reference book that can be used as a guide for organizing a similar activity in the future and assists the organization in acquiring information to share with other Clubs looking for a new project or fundraiser. Submission of a CPA entry to the District is an Honor Club requirement. Clubs can purchase a CPA submission binder package from Optimist Supplies or they can download the CPA package:
- The official rules and format of the CPA book
- The official setup of a CPA book
- The list of CPA deadlines for 2010-2011
- The judging sheet that will be used in the District and International-level
CPA submission packages must be delivered to Activities & CPA Chair Marilyn Bushell at the 1st Quarter District Conference where they will be judged. The District winners will be forwarded on to the OI contest.