- Meet the Incoming District Team - Governor Ted will be introducing the District Committee Chairs and Lieutenant Governors. You'll get a chance to meet them and exchange some of your ideas with them.
- Attend Quality Workshops - we have several new workshops that will be available ... more about those in a few moments.
- Get Excited About Growing Optimism - Participate in the open discussions and exchange of ideas about how we can bring in new members and focus on servicing the youth in our communities. Governor Ted has some plans about "Spiralling Upward" that he wants to share!
- Meet OI Vice President Judy Boyd - Judy is the OI Vice President for the Great Plains Region.
Here is the tentative list of workshops:
- District 13, Your Club, A Future Direction for Us All - hosted by John Plenke. This will be a double session workshop focused on the future of Optimist clubs.
- Child Wellness Campaign - hosted by Tom Nyquist. This will be a double session workshop that will discuss on where the Childhood Cancer Campaign is heading.
- Club President Training - hosted by Don Morrison. This is a double session training workshop for Club Presidents ... if you missed the workshop at the Annual Convention, this workshop is for you.
- Membership 101 - hosted by Roger Lesofski. This is scheduled for the first session block and will focus on bringing in new members.
- Internet Safety Education - hosted by Brian Wallace. Scheduled for the second session period, Brian will cover what is in the Internet Safety program for kids and adults and how to start the program in your club.
- PGI - hosted by Jeff Barnhart. Scheduled for the second session period. Jeff will introduce PGI and discuss how to implement an active PGI program in your club as a means to strengthen member participation.
Haven't Registered Yet
You mean you haven't registered yet ... please send an email to Roger Lesofski to let him know you are coming so that he can ensure there will be there ... they want to welcome you with a smile (and ensure that your arrangements are taken care of).